Oct. 5th, 2005 @ 02:40 pm
||Chubbybuddy7 took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!|
"Suffering from pent-up overstimulation which threa..."
Click here to read the rest of the results.
Current Music: Breaking Benjamins: Song: Away
Sep. 15th, 2005 @ 03:51 pm
| You scored as Iceman. Iceman is a very powerful but volitile X-man. His ego and reluctance to follow orders means that he often clashes with Cyclops. Despite being immature sometimes, he's very popular with the ladies and is an extremely powerful X-Man. Powers: Can lower the temperature in areas around him. Basically, he has a near limitless ability to freeze things and make massive amounts of ice.|
Most Comprehensive X-Men Personality Quiz 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com
Well, It's been A long time sense I updated this journal. I'm pretty board today so I thought I might update it. Lets see I went to Colorado/Idaho About a month ago. That was Fun. I stayed in Colorado For a couple of days at My sisters House. I seen My sister and My Nephews the first Night/Day I was there. I had left the 23rd of March @like 6 or 7 am and got to Denver Late that night. So I just chilled and Rested at my sisters. Then The Next morning I left and went for a long ass drive to Idaho. Where I stayed at My best Friend Zach's. That was a nice drive for some of the part. While I was Driving threw Jackson, Wyoming There was About 3 or 4 feet of snow on the mountains So that was a great View and made that part of the drive Nice. But When I got to Zach's Parents house We just hung out and played Xbox, And Watched a ton of movies While I was there. It was Just like a relaxing Vacation. I was lazy and Really didn't want to do anything. Just watch movies. The second day I was there Though we did go to a Concert. It was My fav. rappers that the concert was for. Bone Thugs & Harmony/Tech N9ne I Was All excited. Tech N9ne put on an amazing show. It was Kinda Disappointing Because The whole Bone thugs Group was not there. But In all It was one of the Best concerts I went to. In all That was A nice relaxing Trip. After I left from Idaho I went back to Denver For a night. My brother was to come back with me & move to Memphis with me. So I picked him up and he has been living here for a lil over a month now. It was going real good, Until last night. Paul, Drew and I all went to a going away Party For Paul. Why? Oh yeah We are moving. On the 16th of may We will Be moving to Myrtle Beach South Carolina. More on that later. But as For Last night. Drew Being 20 and me being 23 the older brother with a more Mature look on life. Seen that it was 1 am so I know when the fun has to stop and it is time to go home. But Drew Thought it was OK for him to stay the night at Paul's mom's house. Where he had only known everyone from the start of the party. He had been drinking so I guess That made him want to stay longer. But I told him it was time to leave that it ain't right to Invite yourself at someone's house. When They didn't even invite you to stay. Also I was thinking about the next day which was today Mother's day. How would he get home? You know ppl do have life's besides trying to keep someone they hardly know company or give him a ride over 30 miles back to my Apt. He just thought it was fine and dandy to stay the night. Well, if you really know me I have a real bad temper and he pissed me off to no extent I was so close to Busting him in his fucking head. But me being the More mature one out of us. I Just told him that he needed to get in the car and we are going. So then We got in a huge Argument in the car. Yelling and all that shit. I'm glad I was able to hold my temper cus I would have hurt that lil mother fucker. Plus I also Know that he is Over 1000 miles away from anyone else that he could run to if I was to whoop his ass, and I didn't want to be the bad guy. I will say this if he ever Throws the first punch then and only then I will Lay the smack down. So then We got home and it's now the next day and I haven't talked to him, and I am gonna continue to not talk to him unlit he realizes that what he was doing that night was wrong. So That Still has me pretty hot. I can Eat nails right now. So I think its for the better to not speak to him until I calm down alittle. OK now for the Myrtle Beach thing. We are all Moving to Myrtle beach On the 16th of May. So that's here shortly. The reason We are moving Is because Paul's Uncle is Offering him part of the company. Also I will Be making more money to save for my New car I want. So I think it will be kinda cool to Have extra money to save, and to be that close to the beach sense I have never been to the beach in my life Now I will be Living There. Plus I have pretty much always hated Memphis so it will be Nice to get out of this shit whole. that's pretty much all for now. I have just been real busy to update this but I will update when I'm In SC. Take care to all My devoted fans LOL. Bye
Congratulations! You scored 36!
|You are a northerner but your mama raised you right. You have southern roots…you just need to get in touch with them. So take time to enjoy the simpler things in life and reconnect with your southern side. |
|My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:|
||You scored higher than 1% on southernpoints|
Well, Anyone who still Might glace at this, I Have Finally updated!!
Well First of all I am Still On my Diet and going pretty good. So far I am have just been eating less but Eating One Thing That I have just discovered. A Big Juicy (Pummelo) Oh God they are so good. I have never had one before till I started my new Job, But more about that Later. These Fruits are so damn good. If you have never heard of them they are Just like a huge Grapefruit That Is More Sweet and No Tart. They are huge and so good. I have been eating one like Everyday. Actually I am eating One Right now. LOL Anyway back to my Diet So I been Eating less and if I eat the stuff I like I just cut the portions down to half or less. Also Stopped Drinking "POP". This is a big help I just drinking water or White Strawberry Cranberry Juice. Well this isn’t to much less then I started At 291.5 But you got to figure I haven’t started working out yet. I actually started working out today. I'm all sore now. But Right now I am at 264.0 so that’s 27.5 Lbs Just wait till my working out Kicks in I will get to like 230 fast.
Ok now about my job. I finally got a full Time Job with good pay after almost 2 years working part time. I am now making $10.60 which isn’t too much but it's the most I have ever made. So at least I am going up in life. Little by little. My Job Title Is The Fuel Manager. It's a pretty easy job. I don't know how long I will have this job though. I like it and all because it's easy, and it's not a bad paying job for the work I do. But, Paul has a great Job Offer in Myrtle Beach. If he is offered the right amount of money He's going to take it and we're going to move out there. Which will be crazy because I have never been to the beach and now I might be living by one. So I think I might want to transfer to a Kroger Over there. So I can keep my pay and full time status. But it will be cool to move there.
|» My Name|
Avalos is the #2057
most common last name.
0.006% of last names in the US are Avalos.
Around 15000 US last names are Avalos!
Hmm I kinda Knew this. Nobody ever heard of my last name.
Eric is the #33
most common male name.
0.544% of men in the US are named Eric.
Around 666400 US men are named Eric!
Hmmm I like My Name Eric. I think it fits me.
|» Birthday and other stuff|
Well, I had my 23rd birthday party last night. It was Pretty Fun. Not to many ppl came but the one's that did had a good time. There was a total of 7 ppl. We had a lot of food. Everyone liked it. I made Enchilada Casserole, Chicken Taco's, Paul Made Some hot wings. We had a lot of Alcohol. Had an 18 pack of Bud light, 12 Pack Corona, A bucket of Margarita, Some Daiquiris, Gold Shlager, Tequila, Red rum. So we all had fun. Played some drinking games got pretty smashed. Paul got floored, First time I saw him pukeing from drinking to much. We have lot's of left overs. Which is good. I got 2 $25 gift cars and 3 pair of pants and 2 shirts. I love getting clothes. I wish I had a free shopping spree at Jcpenny I would go Crazy. LOL. |
Anyway, so I went today to get them gift cards spend. One was to best buy and the other was to Wal-Mart. So I went to best buy and got Harold and Kumar. I heard it was funny so I got that. I also Got Troy Heard that was good too. While I was there I saw A few hot guys. Don't you ever wish that when you saw a cute guy that they could up to you grab you kiss you and have some nice hot sex? MMMM Sounds so good. lol Anyway, after best buy I went to Wal-Mart and bought me some Underwear and some thermal pants. I didn't Really need anything else. Oh, I was going to get some socks but they didn’t have the kind I usually get.
I am still losing weight, I weighed myself today and it said 272. So I am glad about that. I thought I would be gaining it back buy now. I just have been working out almost everyday. It's nice to see a difference in yourself after losing weight. A self giving reward.
This is my last week at this Kroger that I am working at now. I was just part time making $9.00 an hour. I am transferring to my First Kroger I worked at. I will be working In the Fuel Center. I am going to be the Fuel Center Manager. That will be cool. I like to be in charge of things, and I think I will do a good job. I will become full time and get a raise to $10.60 an hour. That will be a lot more money for me. I will be able to save up for nice things finally. We have been struggling for so long it seems as I am finally going to get a break. I will be working mornings probably, so I am going have to start getting used to going to bed earlier. It's all worth it to be getting more money. I am so happy I can start finally pulling myself out of debt. Well, that’s all for now. I will try and keep more up to date on this thing. Take care till the next time. Bye
|» What's new|
Well I hope every one had a good Christmas. I got a lot of cool stuff. To Name a few Thing's I got. I got The Xbox Game Prince of Persia, Need for speed Underground 2, Metal arms, Soul Caliber 2, Got the movie Dodge ball, Shrek 2, Spiderman 2, Nightmare on elm street Collection, Wild boyz Season 1, Some Good Headphone. A tripod for my Digital Camera, and Some other stuff. It was a Nice Christmas besides the bad new's I got on Christmas Eve. My sister decided to do an online thing with my Mom and Brothers. So we did that. My Mom then told me that she is gonna get a divorce. I was sad to hear that because she isn’t the one who wants a divorce her Husband does. He is an ungrateful bastard. My Mom had to stop working after she had some surgery, so she didn't work for like 3 months. So Abe had to take care of my Mom. She just started working again. She started with few hours so she still wasn't making much. Before all this My Mom was making about $100,000 a year. So Abe got a little comfortable and spoiled. So after my Mom had to stop working he had to take care of her. So he had to pay all the bills and not buy him anything that he wanted. So this is the reason I think that he wants a divorce. I hate this because my Mom Has been married to him for 15 years. She really still love's him. I really could whooped his ass for doing this to my Mom. Anyway some kind of good news came from this. Mom told me that she wants to come and stay with me. I think that will be so cool because me and her never got to spend too much time with each other. So she said maybe 3 weeks but I'm sure it will be a little longer then that. But it will be awesome to hang out with my Mom. |
My Birthday is close so I kind of Excited for that. Big 23!!! Anyway I want A Tattoo. SO I hope I get that. I counted my DVD’s over today I have 151 DVD’s. Oh and I got Paul A Kitten for Christmas. She is so cute. I named her Scarlet. Kind of worked out because My Favorite Color Is Red and that’s a color of Red. She is a Scratchier my legs are all fucked up now. My hands are all tore up too.
So Yeah I am going to start my New Job in about 3-5 weeks. I am going to be the Fuel Center Manager. That is going to be so cool. I like having Power. HAHAHAHA!!!!! Anyway I will get a lot more money. 40 hour's a week making $10.60 an hour. Going to be some extra cash which is always nice. My Plans for the Extra money will be, A Car, New TV, And Part's for the Computer I wanna start building. Anyway it will be nice to be kind of important. lol Anyway that’s about all for now till next time. Hugz To ya'll.
|» About me.|
1. Nervous Habits? I Chew On finger nails. I Constantly Move my hand or foot.
2. Are you double jointed? No
3. Can you roll your tongue? Hmmm, Sad to say I'm Spanish and Not yet Master that skill.
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? Yeah Very good at it if I might add.
5. Can you blow spit bubbles? Yeah
6. Can you cross your eyes? Yep
7. Piercings and where? Yeah Left Ear. Want anouther.
8. Do you make your bed daily? Naw, Once in awhile it will be made.
-- CLOTHES --
10. Which shoe goes on first? The one that I pick up first
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? Yeah, To mnay to count but here are a few, My dog, Dad, Cousin, Sister, Brothers, Paul, Ect.
12. On the average, how much money do you carry in your purse/wallet? Oh common You know Broke Ppl don't own money.
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? My earring and My watch. I need a knecklace.
14. Favorite piece of clothing? My Jnco T-shirt Black with Little Green Monster on it. Have had it for about 7 years. Still looks good.
-- FOOD -
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Is slurping an option? Cus I like to do that.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? Yeah It's Nummy
17. Favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla, Strawberry Kinda a Tie.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet? That's Hard Because When I do have ceral in there it dont last to long. Um, i would say right after Shopping there would be about 4, About a week later maybe Enough to piss a person off.
19. What's your favourite beverage? Water Right now. Been Good about that. But If I could drink anything else hmmmm Maybe Pepsi or Surge.
20. What's your favorite restaurant? Applebee's, O' Charly's, Fire Birds, New One is Abelos
21. Do you cook? Yeah, Only stuff I know. Or If I find a good Recipy
-- GROOMING --
22. How often do you brush your teeth? Once a day every day
23. Hair drying method? Towel
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? Yep, I colored it Red one time on the sides. I have bleached it about 4 time's.
-- MANNERS --
25. Do you swear? Now what Kinda fucking Question is this?
26. Do you ever spit? Oh yeah
-- WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE --
27. Animal? Boxer Dog's, Lizards
28. Food? One Of Paul's Cheese burger's They are to Die for. Oh and Romero's Breakfast Burritos, Oh god I miss them. That place Is in Pueblo. Poor Me I know.
29. Month? A month that there is no problem's
30. Day? Thursday
31. Cartoon? Dragon Ball Z, Xmen, Thundercats, Transformers, Spiderman.
32. Shoe Brand? Adidas, Nike, Sketchers.
33. Subject in school? Automotive Tech.
34. Color? Red
35. Sport? Wrestling, American Sumo Wrestling (Some guys are Hot to watch, Bowling, Football once in awhile.
36. TV show? The OC, The Biggiest Loser, MXC, Real Tv, Wildiest Police Video's.
37. Thing to do in the spring? Wear Shorts.
38. Thing to do in the summer? Swimming, Bike rideing, Playing basketball, Playing football.
39. Thing to do in the fall? Photography, Walk's.
40. Thing to do in the winter? Wrap up in several Blankets, Get to drink Warm Liquid, Snow ball fights, building Snowmen
-- IN AND AROUND --
41. The CD player? Car Cd Player Is a Pioneer.
42. Person you talk most on the phone with? Merlene my sister, My Mom, Gerald, Paul, Jason, Angle, Zach. That about all.
43. Ever taken a cab? Um yeah When you are poor and don't own a car growing up, thats what you use to go some where when you don't feel like walking.
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows and mirrors? Yeah, I Know I'm sexy I have to check myself out.
45. What color is your bedroom? Tan carpets, Kinda White walls, Black tv stand, Black and brown Computer stand.
46. Do you use an alarm clock? When I need to et up early yeah.
47. Window seat or aisle? Window, Need to see what we hit if we Crash.
-- LA LA LAND --
48. What's your sleeping position? On my Stomach, One pillow in my arm, one under my head, and one inbetween my legs.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket? Yeah it's just a habit. Freak's some people out though.
50. Do you snore? I bin told I do but I don't think so.
51. Do you sleepwalk? Thats anouther story. Not latly though.
52. Do you talk in your sleep? I am told I do by many ppl.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? My pillow is my stuffed animal.
54. How about with the light on? Naw, I'm a big boy.
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on? Sometime's But I mostly sleep with the Fan noise threw out the year.
-- WHICH IS BETTER --
56. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi, all the way baby.
57. Oranges or apples? Oranges
58. One pillow or two? Three
59. Deaf or blind? Some of both Depends on the day.
60. Pools or hot tubs? Pools
61. Tall or short? Tall
62. TV or radio? Dvd player, Tv I guess
63. Beach or pool? Never been to the beach so I cant say Beach But I would love to go. So Pool for now.
64. Tic-Tacs or Certs? Cert's What the hell is a tic-tac I mean the never freshed my breath.
65. Snooze button or jump out of bed? Get outta bed. Snooze button should be Fucking Uninvented They suck. More annoying then anything.
66. Sunrise or sunset? Never been to a place where I could see I nice sunrise or set so I would say sunset.
67. Hamburger or cheeseburger? Cheeseburger with bacon MMMMM.
68. Morning or night? Night definitely
69. Sports or news? None
70. Indoors or outdoors? Outdoors
71. Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? The one I get gifts on
72. Cake or ice cream? Cake
73. Spearmint or peppermint? Spearmint
74. Bath or shower? Shower
75. Book or movie? Movie's Duh. Shit I don't read
76. Green or red apples? Green
77. Rain or snow? Rain, I can sleep so good with the sound of rain.
78. Nike or Adidas? Adidas My FAV
-- WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU --
79. Took a shower? About 2:30pm
80. Cried? Me Cry Hmmm I doubt that.
81. Talked on the phone? To sis, about 9:20pm
82. Read a book? Like I said me read. Maybe a mag. but thats all.
83. Punched someone? Actually punched someone, was my dad. Playing around Paul.